Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creative Impulse

What is it that causes us to be everything that we are?
Human Nature is so overwhelming, fighting with who my body wants me to be, and who my heart knows I'm meant to be.
I am a human. My first reaction is generally the worst-I'm working on it, I am.
With the help of God, I am able to say, "I am forgiven."

creative
- [kree-ey-tiv]–adjective
1.having the quality or power of creating.
im⋅pulse- /ˈɪmpʌls/–noun
1.sudden, involuntary inclination prompting to action: to be swayed by impulse.


My first reaction lately-creative impulse.
My sudden, involuntary inclination to have the quality or power of creating.
God made me this way for a reason, and I am ready to embrace it.
When I'm upset, my first reaction, is to photograph something that will stir my emotions to a different place. Create something I will be proud of.
God wants me to be this way. And when words fail me-such as now, I will be able to express it differently.
Whether it be photography or something different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment