Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ponderings

I just wrote out an entire blog and erased it, because it was going nothing like my brain is going right now.


So, I'm going to write my brain.


-Chris is home today. He was gone for five days, and has come back feeling refreshed. We both feel a stirring in our hearts to push each other more toward the path God has been planning for us. We've reached a time when things are really busy, and it's too easy to get caught up in the world. I am going to admit that first hand, because it happens to the best of us. I am so grateful for this man in my life, that encourages me in the things I love, and lifts me up when I'm down. I'm so thankful that he is here to uncloud my often cloudy vision.
-Registered for classes. I am going to be really busy, and it's going to be hard. I'm going to want to give up at times, and allow myself to barely skim by. But this coming semester must be different. I have to see that everything I do, is for the glory of God. And what do I say about Him, and to Him, if I am just barely getting by? 
-I love my family. My blood family, and those who are dear friends. I love to love. If that is one thing that I know, is that God loves me. And I know that there is no better feeling than to be loved. I long to share that with every person I know, because I dearly love each and every person. I love loving. God has recently tugged on my heart to love more. So, I am pulling those I love closer to me, so that they may know my love. And I pray, that I will be an example of His love. I long to love. My friends, my family, anyone I come in contact with.
Love. Unconditionally. Other-wordly. And dearly.
Always. It is in my heart, and in my mind, and I don't know where I would be without it. God saved me, with His love. He pulled from the bottom, with His love. God is Love.
Love.
-My room is freezing, and we need to get the plastic wrap stuff to go around my window.
-I need to get myself a bank account, and start searching for a job.
-Drink less coffee.


-Thank you, Jesus, for this life I live.
And for each person you have strategically placed in my life.
-Thank you for my freedom from my chains.
-Thank you for peaceful night's sleep.


-I am passionate. About a lot of things.
I need to begin actively seeking my passions, and running after them full force. I long to see more than I have ever seen. I long to write more passionately than before. I long to create things that are truly my heart and mind written out.
I am a person of passion. I need to live as one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment