Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011


Today has felt overwhelmingly long. I'm not sure what's going on, because I slept in until almost ten, cuddled and worked with my partner and boyfriend, worked for four hours, and spent time with Christopher, Taylor, and my dear sister Nikki. Who knows? 

I was planning on making my next blog an outfit post, but since I was in pajamas and work clothes all day, I decided against that. So I'm going to start this "blog remix" with a few things that have truly inspired me lately. Something about the springy/summery time seems to really bring out the hippy in me. Can't wait for this wind to die down in the area, so I don't have to wear a thousand layers just to stay warm.


(I don't have the original source photo, and can't seem to find it anywhere! If anyone has it, please share!
I want my hair to look like this. For real. I plan on doing it in the near future.

This outfit is so cute and Summery!



I have ants in my pants for this date. I cannot wait.

Christopher recently went to Canada with his best friend Taylor to shoot a wedding. Although I was unable to be there, I did get to see the beautiful pictures! Chris just got two rolls of film back from Richards Photo Lab and we both fell in love. What an incredible company!


These trousers are just too great!


Working at Starbucks has opened up so many doors to the little coffee nerd inside me. I love coffee, but not like I do now (Goodness! It has only been a week!). I'm already starting to feel the coffee snob in me come out.
Today, Chris gifted me with a new mug (always some of my very favorite gifts from him!), so we went a head and french pressed some Tribute Blend. We both drank it black. It's just too good not to share.




Today is Earth Day, and Good Friday.
I hope we all get the chance to remember the one that not only died for us, but rose again for us. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. His name resounds in my achey soul tonight.

Good Night.

(p.s. please forgive my awful template of the moment. I promise I'll work on getting on board with all the shweet things I can do to personalize it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment