Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Original

Every single human being is completely and entirely original. 
Although I may have eyes that look like my father's, and a nose that looks like my grandmother's, they're not the same.
The fingerprints that dance across the tips of my fingers are like no others.
The hair that encompasses my head is counted to an amount that is not the same as others. It waves and curls and stands to great heights like no one else's. The thickness and weight of each strand cannot match up to anyone's. 
The color of my eyes is brown. But inside this simple brown, dark brown shapes and patterns give them life like no one else's. 
My long legs may stand the same height as someone's, but they are shaped entirely different than that same person.
The veins that hold my blood, the heart that holds my life, the brain that holds my every thought, that place behind my belly button that holds the people I love, is nothing like the next person, or the next, or the next.


There is nothing new under the sun.
Except for me.
And for you. And you. And you. And you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment