Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

So this is it.
Steph has moved in, and we are homeschooling together. Each morning, after devotions, I'm going to take 30 minutes and just blog. About thoughts, about life, about anything and everything. I'll have another blog, and that will be more of an "assignment blog", where I do more prepared pieces. It's scary, this new path God is taking us on. But I'm sure He has big plans for us. I can feel it into the deepest part of my bones, the deepest places of my hearts. God's going to change my life, and use it for HIM. And I can't begin to explain how excited I am to begin my journey.
So, if you're reading, and going to continue reading, thanks. :) I hope that God is going to give me the right words, the right thoughts, and use me to my fullest ability. I'll be posting photos, words, poems, scripture, anything that is really just on my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment