Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Baking, Baking, Baking

So much for blogging everyday, huh? Haha.
I don't have much to say, life has been pretty normal for the most part. Chris is making me a website. In the mean time, I'll get my own blog. For a photo blog thing. I'm excited.
Steph just cut my hair, it looks great. I'm going to french braid it tonight to make it HUGE for tomorrow morning. I'm pretty excited, for sure.
I'm leaving for Galveston, 6 am tomorrow. I'm beyond excited. God's going to change some hearts and some lives, I know it.
Yesterday was Science day. We made cookies, carrot cake, and baked spaghetti. Enjoy some pictures. :)




Photobucket

Photobucket
Besides baking, my life has consisted of coffee, poring over my Bible, journaling (with stickers, yay!), and reading Ansel Adams. I love life.


As for me, I won't be around for a week, maybe a couple days more. I love you all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment